LWVUS board member Dianne Wheatley-Gilliotti forwarded this tidbit that was published in the League of Women Voters of St. Mary’s VOTER (Maryland). This is another creative to engage and energize current members and at the same time reach out for new volunteers!
Choose how you will make a difference!
- Offer to serve on our board – Vice-president and Program Chair slots are open – call Pat
- Attend the Administration of Justice Consensus meeting on 3/18
- Be trained to register voters
- Write to your elected representatives about issues that are important to you.
- Attend the BOCC Public Forum on Mar 9
- Attend a Board Meeting and see how our league functions
- Check out our newly-designed website smc.lwvmd.org.
- Attend our Water Expo on 4/23
Spread the Word!
- Tell your friends about LWV
- Help staff our table on Earth Day in Leonardtown Sunday, 4/18
- Share our newsletter. Forward via e-mail or contact Ginni for extra hard copies
Help the League Run Smoothly!
- Wear your nametag at meetings. Don’t have a name tag but would like one? Call Jane Aldridge to place your order. Cost is $7.00 plus tax.
- Send agenda items to Pat
Check off items on this list and DO them!