The League of Women Voters of the U.S. is seeking a consultant for immediate hire for a timespan of approximately 12-15 months to act as the Project Coordinator for LWV’s implementation of a new organization-wide CRM/Membership system. Post-implementation employment possibilities will be determined based on an assessment of needs and funding availability.
The League of Women Voters, the largest grass-roots progressive advocacy and citizen engagement organization in the country, is a nonpartisan membership organization that has operated at the federal, state and local levels for over 90 years. With nearly 800 local and state affiliates, the League works to improve governance and to increase the public’s engagement with its government. At the national level, League activities are coordinated and staffed by two distinct but complimentary organizations: The League of Women Voters of the United States (LWVUS) and the League of Women Voters Education Fund.
- Work with LWV project leaders, core staff and vendor project manager to develop and maintain project plans with tasks, activities and resources; track and control project deliverables, managing risks effectively to adhere to timelines and stay within budget.
- Manage and coordinate the tasks and resources of the project teams on a day-to-day basis. Identify appropriate resources needed, develop the schedule, and assign individual responsibilities.
- Assist with work involving cross-departmental or cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of new workflows/processes
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel
- Prepare project reporting, dashboard and metrics. Report any slips of timeline, issues, and risks to project core team.
- Assist with developing communication channels and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule multiple meetings and working sessions.
- Strong understanding of nonprofit CRM/Fundraising/Membership software; Salesforce experience preferred
- Project Management experience
- Experience in a nonprofit organization is highly desired
- Experience in systems process improvement
- Experience working directly with end-users
- Good understanding of technology platforms and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people in the context of business requirements
- Proven team player; ability to work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in planning, scheduling, and organizing meetings
- Excellent documentation skills
How to apply:
Email: Resume with cover letter and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org