How to register on the LWVUS site
If you wish to update information in your record, you will be prompted to login with your personal password. To create your own personal password:
- Go to https://member.lwv.org/Login.asp
- Scroll down to the green box where you’ll see Register (for new users). Enter your first name, last name and email address. (If there is not an email address in your record, enter 12345.) Click on the "Register" button.
- Create your personal password. Then, you’re ready to update your profile. Scroll down to and click on (Update Your Information). In addition to updating your record, your personal password also can be used to gain access to a very limited number of documents that are “locked” in the members sections (e.g., budget documents and contact information for LWVUS Board members).
If you are unable to register using the steps above, try the following:
- If the system does not recognize what you entered, you will be prompted to input additional information. Enter this information and click on the "Look For Me" button.
- If the system still does not find your record, then you will be prompted to register as a Non-Member. Please click on the "Register as a Non-Member" button.