To use an LWV logo to create your own customized Evite invitation, just follow these steps:
- Download the LWV logo from the Members’ site of the LWVUS website at http://www.lwv.org/content/lwv-logo-graphic-files-and-usage-policy to your computer
- Go to www.evite.com and log in. If you are not a member, use the “New to Evite? Register Now?” link and follow the easy steps to sign up for this free service.
- Click “Create an Evite” from the orange tabs running along the top of the page.Fill in the event details, including your name, the location, time and place
- Select the “Design Options” link at the top of the page
- Click on the radio button to “Personalize your Evite” design, and upload the LWV logo that you saved to your computer. (A sample of a logo is included on this page, below.)
- Click on the orange “Preview” button at the bottom of the screen to see what your invitation looks like.
- Go back to the first “Event Details” page you were on to add your guests to the invite list.
Don’t forget to send your guests a reminder a few days before your party!